Friday, September 19, 2008

Toofies

Last night I was playing with Cael and noticed that he had ANOTHER tooth coming in. This latest tooth puts the total count at six, with three on top and three on the bottom. Now that I see the tooth the fussiness, rubbing of the ears and excess saliva all make sense and it is funny how in hindsight, the puzzle pieces all come together (I swear there was not even a hint of a tooth until yesterday). There were definitely moments where Ryan and I were scratching our heads in confusion trying to figure out what was causing all of his unhappiness. This will be so much easier when he can talk (OR maybe not)! I was trying to get him to smile so everyone could see all of his 'toofies', but he wasn't cooperating (shocking)! I will keep trying and will hopefully get one soon so I can add it to this post.

0 comments: