Ryan usually takes care of Cael in the morning so that I can get ready and then we load Cael into the car and I drop him off at daycare. This morning Ryan called me into the bedroom where Cael was SITTING UP in his crib just staring at both of us (I really wanted to get a picture, but our hectic schedule in the morning didn’t allow it, but at the same time, I didn’t want the lack of picture(s) to prevent me from posting). Ryan had gone into the room to check on Cael and thinking he was still asleep went to leave when Cael started making a bunch of noise. He turned on the light to find Cael awake, sitting up and tugging on the bumper. It is so exciting to see all of the 'firsts' and I am still amazed everytime he does something he has never done before. On the flip side, I guess this means it is time to take the bumper out of the crib. Either that or watch him destroy it with his surprising strength (not sure if he is really that strong, but for such a little guy it sure seems like it).
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment