Thursday, September 4, 2008

Park City Trip - Day 2 cont'd

The three of us got back to the house after visiting friends around 3pm and hung out a bit before it was time to go eat sushi at the Blind Dog. We didn't have a lot of time before dinner, but I did snap some cute pictures of Cael. He is very much a gadget baby and loves to play with cell phones, watches, remote controls and computers. He was sitting in a chair playing with the TV remote and I snapped a few (or a whole roll) of pictures to share. I also included a couple of Bapa and Cael playing during dinner! It was like the two of them were in their own little universe. Kim, Ryan and I talked and enjoyed our wine and sushi and Bapa and Cael were content to entertain each other.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

That is SOOO cute! I love getting pics of my boy with my dad. It's so fun to see a different side the old man. I'm sure you feel the same.