We decided the boys would go bowling and Kyli and I would take Cael and Veronica up to the park to enjoy the weather. The six of us went to Subway before heading our separate ways. Kyli, Chris and Veronica's visit to Denver was basically an opportunity to capture as many pictures as we could. The boys stood in line to order lunch while Kyli and I did our best to entertain the kids and it wasn't easy. Cael would start crying and it would set Veronica off or Cael would scream to get our attention and Veronica would mimic him. It is not a big establishment and I am sure the patrons got more than they bargained for. Either way, we got some cute pictures and, let's be honest, that is all that really matters!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
The Gnader Family visit - Subway
Posted by Jori at 9/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment