Monday, September 8, 2008

The jumparoo

It probably seems as though I have no interaction with our son, but Ryan is great with Cael and I am great with remembering to grab the camera. Hopefully it will even out at some point. Cael was in his jumparoo and getting to the point where he had decided he wasn't having any more fun when all of a sudden Ryan changed things up a bit and Cael started having a great time... all over again!!!! I love their interaction and I love capturing it on camera (or video)! Not to mention, I love hearing the sound of Cael's laugh. I thought the Dodge 'scene' added a nice touch!!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

WAY cute! I have never once thought that you never interact with Cael... probably because I'm the only one to grab the camera at our house too. I love capturing the moments between my husband and son. Every once in a while I tell Brett to grab the camera, but usually by the time he has the moment is gone. That is okay for me though... I know what really goes on. ;)