Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Gnader Family visit - The end

We managed to take a lot of pictures in a short amount of time. Saturday night we had originally planned to go out to dinner, but decided it might be easier to stay in. The four of us alternated cooking dinner and taking care of the little ones. It is unfortunate for Chris and Ryan that since Kyli and I are the ones obsessed with capturing all the memories, they don't get their pictures taken that often. I managed to capture a cute photo of the proud papa's with their babies as well as a couple of them individually. The next morning was a flurry of activity since Kyli and Chris had an early flight, but not at all surprising, we squeezed in a couple of photo opportunities with the cousins before it was time to say goodbye. The next time they see each other it will be to celebrate Cael's first birthday and naturally we are looking forward to the new memories that await.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! It sounds like a fun whirl-wind of a weekend. Those are great pictures... I'm totally jealous. If only I could talk Brett into a visit (after the baby's born, of course).