Sunday, September 7, 2008

Papa and his cub

We were spending a lazy Saturday morning hanging out, drinking coffee and playing with Cael before he went down for a nap (not that different from our normal Saturday morning routine). Ryan was rough housing (in a gentle way) with Cael and at one point picked him up by the front of his clothes and started swinging him from side to side. At first, Cael wasn't sure what to think about the whole situation, but he eventually started laughing like he was having the time of his life! Of course, Ryan resisted having his picture taken (he wanted me to take his place), but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to capture such a sweet memory!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is so dang cute! It looks painful, though... LOL... it's a good thing that even when we have a heavy baby... they're really not that heavy. :)

Anonymous said...

As always, Jori, the posts are wonderful! I love to read about Cael's new adventures and watch him grow up online. The new picture of him is wonderful! I can't wait to see him on his birthday! I will pinch his little cheeks and give him a big hug and a kiss. don't be jealous...i will do the same to you when i see you. :)
xoxxo
Love you
Brooke