Saturday morning started off a little rough given the six of us didn't get much sleep the previous night. Both Cael and Veronica were up throughout the night, which made for tired parents (and babies) the next day. Regardless of the lack of sleep, we enjoyed watching the kids 'play' while we planned our day. Veronica was cute in that she didn't want to eat or drink her bottle because all she wanted to do was stare at her cousin. Cael took a bit of a different approach and seemed to be trying to adjust to the idea of another baby in the midst. He couldn't quite say it, but his expression often times seemed to say 'those are my toys and my parents - back off'! He was also very interested in Veronica's pigtails, which translated into some hair pulling and a few tears. More of that in the future, I am sure. But have no fear, Veronica held her own and got in a few 'jabs' herself!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
The Gnader Family visit - Saturday morning
Posted by Jori at 9/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
LOL I know! It was funny to watch the kids together. I have to tell you...when I dropped Nic off at daycare this morning, I felt better about leaving her there after her cousin toughened her up a bit :-)
Post a Comment