Friday, October 10, 2008

Lil Angels Photography

In the middle of September Lil Angels Photography visited Gateway Academy (Cael's daycare) to take some pictures. This is not the first time that the daycare has had photographers come to the facility, but this particular company actually dresses all of the kids up in different outfits. I went in today to pick Cael up and they had the proofs waiting for me. I actually threw my head back and laughed out loud when I saw the pictures. I think it is a true testament to the photographer that she captured Cael's smile, his personality and his face in the simple portrait of a chef. When I saw the pictures I felt like he had been born with a tomato and a spoon in hand. It seemed so perfect and I wanted to share even if the only pictures I have are the proofs (click on the picture to see a bigger version).
The picture are available to purchase so if anyone is interested, please let me know and I will fill out an order form.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

VERY cute! At least we can click on the picture to see a larger version!

Heather said...

What a freakin cutie! He just can't help but ham it up in pictures. I'd say that sounds like mommy!

Brooke said...

Darling!