I debated whether or not to create posts for some of the pictures I have taken over the last week and decided I had done enough 'talking' and opted to dedicate a post strictly to pictures (I am sure you can figure out what we were trying to capture)!!! Enjoy!
It is a whole new ball game for the puppies now that Cael is crawling!
Painting at home was 'interesting' to say the least!
Daddy and Cael were playing - I love that I captured this moment!
My new favorite picture!!!!



4 comments:
He is SO cute! I love the photos! Looks like the dogs are very patient with him! I love the one of him playing with Ryan's head. So, cute!
i think that last picture should be the photo on the blog. that is awesome and SOOOO his mother coming out in him!! I love him! Love you!
Holy cow! I LOVE that last picture. Love LOVE it! So cute. It reminds me of one of Noah... I will e-mail it to you.
Those are all great pics... I love capturing the moments too. They're the best!
We look so forward to your "milestone" pictures!! I have to catch grandpa up on them. You are such a charmer!! The smiles and frowns are precious!!
We love you!!!!!!
Post a Comment