Sunday, October 12, 2008

The inevitable

Cael is a great kid, but inevitably I post something as I did with 'I'm loving it...' and he turns into a terror the minute (or so I swear) that I hit the 'PUBLISH POST' button. I don't know what it is, Fate, Murphy's Law or something astrological (if you believe in that stuff), but he turns into an unhappy little boy, throwing his food on the floor, screaming, throwing tantrums, not sleeping..... LOL. All I can do is laugh (and cry). However, lesson learned (sort of). I just find it amusing and had to post. Who doesn't love a good laugh? What is even more amusing is that literally as I am typing this post, he is acting like a little angel, but I am sure I will publish the post and........ I swear he knows......

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Amen! Hilarious! I went to lunch at the mall today and Noah was an angel. I let him ride the carousel before we left and endured the devil of a temper tantrum all the way out to the car. Jekyl or Hyde? Which one will show up this minute?