Sunday, October 5, 2008

Go Broncos

Our good friends Heather and Jeff came into town this weekend (Heather and I went to high school together at Skutt Catholic High School and have been best friends ever since)! She is pregnant with their first child, a boy, due on November 13th (two days before Cael's birthday) and it is great to be able to talk 'shop'. We decided to leave Cael at home with a babysitter (our neighbor's daughter) and go to the Broncos football game at Invesco Field where they played the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The seats were wonderful and the weather was gorgeous. It actually go the point where both Heather and I were wondering if we were going to have to go inside for a little bit because it was getting pretty warm in the stadium. It is so much better seeing the players in person as opposed to watching them on TV.For those that don't know, the Broncos mascot is 'Miles the Mustang' and at this particular game there was Miles and his 'mini me' and it was the cutest thing EVER. I couldn't help but picture Cael dressed up as the tiny mascot following 'Miles' around and imitating his every move. We had rain towards the end of the game and it became very clear that the Broncos were going to win the game so we left in order to beat the traffic and get home to Cael.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

SO fun! I love the picture of Ryan and Cael... Cael's smile is SO cute!

P.S. I'm SO jealous of everyone that gets to go visit you! :(

Erin Maggie said...

Oh I am SO jealous! I would have LOVED to be at that game! I miss Broncos games! Going to try and go to one when we are in town in December. Looks like you all had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the four of us. Even though Cael isn't looking at the camera it's still super cute. We had so much fun with you guys. The only bad thing is it makes me remember how much I miss my Jori:(