Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The refrigerator

For whatever reason, Cael is fascinated with the refrigerator and since he is my first child, I don't know if this is typical behavior for all kids, but regardless, I think it is hilarious. He will be playing with his toys or exploring the pantry, but as soon as either one of us opens the doors to the refrigerator it is like a magnetic draw. He stops whatever he is doing and makes a beeline for the 'white light'. As I was getting ready for work this morning (and hoping Cael was sufficiently entertained) I happened to open the refrigerator to grab something for lunch and when I turned around after putting the food in my bag, this is what I saw (I don't think I have posted about it yet, but Cael has been pulling himself up into a standing position for about a week or so). I couldn't help myself, I grabbed the camera and started snapping away.

3 comments:

Kyli said...

OMG He looks like a little person standing in front of the fridge! I can't believe how much he's grown!! I guess he is turning one soon...

Kristin said...

WAY cute! Good for you... capturing the moments even if it means leaving the refrigerator open is SO worth it!

Rosanne said...

That is just too cute! It must be a boy thing...I don't ever remember my girls being attracted to the fridge like that! :)