I love that we are a little family now that we have Cael. Ryan has been my family since the day we said 'I do', but Cael has added a whole new dimension to the word. I love the way we spend our weekends hanging out and playing. I love that we go to the grocery store together and run errands that really don't mean anything, but give us a chance to get out of the house. I love that I always want my husband and my son by my side even while doing the most trivial things. I am now my happiest sitting with Ryan as our son does something that we have never seen before or just makes us laugh with his latest antics. I love going to dinner and listening to Cael cry, scream, laugh and flirt while the other patrons either fall in love with him or thank the good Lord that they don't have kids of their own. Don't get me wrong, it is not all rainbows and sunshine at the Zikas house, but it is definitely an experience and one I am not ready to give up anytime soon.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This post makes me want to cry! What a beautiful picture you have painted of your life with your family!!
xoxo
p.s. I like the new background!
I love Love LOVE this post! Beautiful sentiment... I feel the same way. You express it so well!
Post a Comment