After our adventure the previous night, we opted to head to Main Street in Park City for some lunch and to enjoy the gorgeous weather. Cael did great on the plane ride and being off of his normal routine, but we figured a nice relaxing afternoon would be just what he (and mom and dad) needed.We ate at a restaurant by the name of Easy Street and as lunch was winding down, Cael got a little antsy so I took him over to the water to splash and play (he LOVES the water).
Before we started our walk, I wanted a picture of our family next to a statue of a moose dressed as a woman. There are moose statues located all over the town and each of them is dressed differently. They have been there since we moved to Park City in 2005 and I have always loved them.
We eventually ended up in a small pavilion where Cael was introduced to Poppy, the Havanese puppy who was as soft and cuddly as a stuffed animal. He was a little smaller than Cael is used to since his puppies at home are so big (and not nearly as well behaved)! Either way, he enjoyed Poppy and the extra attention!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Park City Trip - Day 1 (Main Street)
Posted by Jori at 8/31/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Lots of fun pictures. I love traveling if for no other reason than getting the fun pics to prove what a great time we have.
Post a Comment