It is becoming more apparent to both of us just how much Cael really likes his ice cream or maybe it is just that it is cold and feels good against his gums (yeah right). Although, I highly doubt it knowing how much Ryan and I love our sweets! Anyway, Ryan bought some Drumsticks last weekend and was enjoying one while playing with Cael. He let Cael have a lick and two seconds later Cael was demanding for more. Of course right after I turned off the camera, he actually reached for the ice cream cone, which was even more adorable! After it was all gone, he continued to scream for more and got pretty agitated once he realized that it wasn't going to happen!!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Ice cream - Cael screams
Posted by Jori at 8/18/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a treat Cael!!! Yummy ice cream!!! Loved the way you let mommy and daddy know you wanted more!!!
We love you!
I just LOVE this post... how cute! Sorry you weren't able to catch the reach, but hey! At least you wrote it down. ;)
Post a Comment