Saturday:
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me. I have started holding my own bottle even if it isn't for very long.
They keep telling me how cute I am when I do it, but it is so much fun when they cuddle me close and feed me themselves. I am still learning the concept and sometimes just like to play with my bottle.
I also tried several times to 'trick' Mommy into feeding me the bottle herself.... so much easier. She holds the bottle and I lean in and try to take a drink (or two) before she realizes what I am doing and wants me to hold it myself.
I also tried something today called 'cheese'. It tasted funny. I am not used to this 'cheese' at all and my face definitely showed it!! Mommy and Daddy laughed and I was confused, but luckily we are 'taking it slow' with all of the new stuff! 
I really like to stand up and my puppy Potter was nice enough to let me hold onto him so I didn't lose my balance. When I fell down my hands were full of his fur. Mommy and Daddy thought that was really funny too!!
I rounded out my evening with some reading and a bath!!! Daddy made me laugh and giggle as I splashed in the water. I am such a handsome boy after Daddy styles my hair (and then Mommy messes it up)!

Sunday:
Mommy and Daddy were cooking dinner and I was hanging out on the floor playing and trying to master the concept of crawling. I am getting very good at rolling, but I really want crawl like my friends at daycare. I rolled myself into the 'frigerador' and had fun kicking and talking to it.


It is so bright and shiny and I even gave it kisses! We are pals! And then onto the whole crawling business again!! I am so close!
Sunday:
Mommy and Daddy were cooking dinner and I was hanging out on the floor playing and trying to master the concept of crawling. I am getting very good at rolling, but I really want crawl like my friends at daycare. I rolled myself into the 'frigerador' and had fun kicking and talking to it.
We ate dinner at the table (more of that darn cheese and this time I made it very clear I was not interested) and then hung out in the family room. I played in my new jumparoo, which I am still trying to figure out. It is a lot of fun when I get going and Mommy and Daddy always cheer me on!!
Daddy and I also played 'catch' while Mommy made sure I didn't hit the table with my face.




3 comments:
SOOOO cute! I especially love the cheese face! I love how you put it in his perspective... very cute!
LOL Oh this is too cute. He's so darn cute!! I love the 'frigerator' segment. I've been known to do the same thing with mine, too :-) He's growing so fast, Jor, that I am so extremely happy we are coming out...or else I'd be afraid I would miss these stages he's flying through. Hug the little munchkin for me!!
Hey Jori!!! So great to hear from you! Jenny still hasn't had the babies yet - she's close - no later than September 4th the doctor says. She's in great spirits even though its been so hot and she's got 12 pounds of baby in there! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
Post a Comment