Monday, July 14, 2008

What a weekend!

It was a busy weekend for Cael and since I didn't get a chance to post anything until now, I thought I would do a combined post.

Friday night we went to Ryan's softball game with Don and Alyssa. It was really windy, but Cael was stylin' in his sunglasses (he has a hat too, but it was too windy to wear). He thinks the sunglasses are so much fun and will just smile and smile when wearing them. It is so cute! We got them at Super Target last week and he was wearing them around the whole store. Needless to say he got a lot of attention and LOVED it (he is mommy's boy)!

On Sunday, Ryan, Cael and I took a 10 mile bike ride around Cherry Creek Reservoir. I think Cael enjoyed the ride, but it might have been a little too much the first time out (for baby and mom). We have one of those bike trailers that Ryan bought on craiglist.com and he was itching to get out and give it a spin. Cael did great and even slept for a part of the ride. I just wish we had taken more pictures. Hopefully next time, we will get a chance to stop and maybe even let Cael splash around in the water!!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Way cute! Noah has sunglasses too... he loves them, but only wears them indoors. Same with his hat. Crazy kid!