Ryan and I were sitting in the floor playing with Cael after dinner enjoying our traditional ice cream bar for dessert. I got up to start putting dishes in the dishwasher and Ryan gave Cael a taste of the ice cream.
I don't think Ryan realized what he had started until Cael started crying/screaming after it was taken away. We thought it might be that he wanted some more of the ice cream bar, but didn't realize how much Cael liked it until we saw him actually reach for the bar and try to pull it to his mouth.
We knew a monster had been created when he stopped crying the minute he got a taste (or even a glimpse of the dessert). Guess Cael is going to take after his mom and dad in the sweet tooth department.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Gimme'
Posted by Jori at 7/07/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
SO cute! I'm glad you got pictures too.
I am pretty much a picture taking fool these days!! All for the blog ;)
Ok, you have really created a monster here! Just put him down in front of a pint of Ben and Jerry's and he will be hooked for the rest of his life! I think that is what happened to me...
Post a Comment