Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cael's first 4th of July!

What a 4th of July for our little guy!! In the morning, we set up the pool that was given to us by Wendy Zikas at the baby shower and Cael splashed around for about an hour while Ryan and I got a little sun ourselves. It was so much fun watching him explore all of his toys and play in the water. If he is anything like his mom, he will be a little fish by this time next year. Naturally he was wiped out from his fun in the sun and took a nice long nap after which we headed over to Don and Alyssa's for food, fun and fireworks!! Cael didn't get a chance to enjoy any of the festivities (not that he would have anyways) as he was fast asleep on the bed. Needless to say it was a fun-filled day for the baby and mommy and daddy too!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Holy cow, you are gorgeous! I know I already knew it, but you always have the best pictures ever. Noah has a little pool like that. I guess I need to pull it out. He loves the water, so I'm sure he'll love it. I don't know I just don't get to it... maybe soon. WAY cute pics... it sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Jori said...

Thank you for the kind words!!! You HAVE to get Noah's pool out for him especially if he loves the water. Cael had a blast. However, Ryan was the one who pulled it out and got it set up. Had it not been for Ryan, I am not sure it would have happened quite so soon!!! We had a blast and I am sad that the weekend is almost over :( Hope you had a great 4th!!!