Cael has not been feeling well the last couple of days and it culminated on Friday night with a lot of throwing up and green snot (anyone getting a visual). I took him to the doctor yesterday morning and thought I would update everyone as to his growth:
Height - 29 inches
Weight - 23 lbs 2 oz (yes, you are reading that correctly, Cael is TWENTY THREE POUNDS)!!
They didn't check his head circumference as they only wanted to double check his weight for medicinal purposes (weight determines how much OTC medicine a baby can receive) and I requested a height check! As far as his cold, he is doing better and Ryan and I were even able to leave him with a babysitter last night and go out with some friends of ours (Seth and Ellen Christopherson). It wasn't easy and we were home early, but it was still nice to get out!!!!




1 comments:
Way to go! I'm so proud of you for leaving him home with a babysitter. Every parent needs a break.
I'm also glad he's feeling a little better.
Post a Comment