We were out running errands and I wanted to make a quick stop at Babies R Us to exchange a package of onesies. As we were walking around the store, one of the associates stopped to talk to Ryan and ask about Cael (and naturally Cael was flirting up a storm).
She returned several minutes later to ask if we minded if she snapped a couple of pictures of Cael because he was just so darn cute (couldn't agree more). They actually turned out to be some of the cutest pictures (not that we don't have enough - but can you really have too many).
She gave us one for free and sent us the link to view. I am sure she does this to almost every customer that walks in the door, but it didn't stop me from eating up every word!!! She was really good with him and I think we might be going to Babies R Us for our pictures from here on out!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Adventures at Babies R Us!
Posted by Jori at 7/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Those have got to be the cutest pictures ever! LOVE THEM!!! All of them. Just so cute... I can't get over it. Way to go!
OMG. the Cowboy one is to die for!
Post a Comment