Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A walk (or two) to the park

We took Cael and the dogs for a walk both Saturday evening and Sunday morning. We walk around the neighborhood so Ryan and I can get some exercise and then head up to the park so the dogs can have their turn. Ryan played with the dogs while I introduced Cael to the play area. He went for a swing, down the slide with daddy and investigated an alligator (we are saving the teeter totter for next time)!! On Sunday, I laid out a blanket and he was content to sit and let the wind ruffle his hair while he watched Ryan and the dogs. He loves to be outside that is for sure and I am hoping this is a tradition we continue!!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

WAY cute... I need to get Brett to go to the park with us.