As most of you know, I started this blog so that everyone could keep up on Cael's every move (because let's be honest, who can resist?). The tough thing about a blog is that I have no way of knowing how many people (if any) are looking at my posts. That is why it is IMPERATIVE that you leave comments. Look at it this way, I am using this as a baby book of sorts and what makes it even better than a baby book is that friends and family can leave comments after each post! These comments will last forever... they will not go away so in a sense leaving comments makes this an interactive baby book and who could ask for anything better. Picture this: 10 years down the road, you are looking at the blog and reviewing some of his major milestones (crawling, walking, etc) and not only do you get to relive those wonderful moments, but you also get to read your reaction to those moments!! In order for that to happen you have to COMMENT!!!!! If you don't do it for yourself, do it for me and do it for Cael because I think he will really appreciate being able to read what his family and friends had to say at a time when he couldn't communicate (and even when he could)!!!! The reason for the post is that I don't think anyone understands how important the comments are to me. Without them I have no way of knowing who is reading, what people think, what people want to hear about or if anyone even remembers to read it on a daily - weekly basis! It would mean a lot to me (and trust me, it will mean a lot to you and Cael later on down the road)!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!
As a side note: the easiest way to comment is to click on where it says (0 comments, 1 comment), type your comment and then under the 'choose your identity' heading select name/url and type in your name (no need to type in anything in the URL line as it is optional)! Click publish comment and you are done!!!!
Thanks again,
The Zikas Team!!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Comments!!
Posted by Jori at 7/22/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love that you did this post. When we were talking about it the other day I almost suggested doing one. Great minds think alike! Although, you have better reasoning than I would... because I want you to. :)
Good luck! I hope everyone out there complies with your request.
Post a Comment