Just when I think Cael can't suprise me anymore, he does something that for whatever reason just blows my socks off. I understand that with every passing day he is learning and making advancements, but I don't think I realize just how much or how quickly. I picked him up from daycare yesterday, and lately, for whatever reason, he has been throwing a fit in the car. I am trying to slowly wean him (and me) off of the pacifier, but I always attach it to his seatbelt in case he does need it, I can find it quickly. He was throwing a fit (screaming and crying) when all of a sudden things calmed down. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw that not only had he managed to find the pacifier, but had also figured out how to put in his mouth. For whatever reason, I was floored. I couldn't believe it. He is growing up so quickly!!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment