Friday, January 2, 2009

Shower time

For the last couple of weeks we have been giving Cael showers as opposed to baths because it allows us to take one too (killing two birds with one stone) and he loves it. The water running into his face and the fact that the floor is not exactly warm does not appear to bother him in the least. He crawls around and plays with the bottles and loufahs. He loves the suds from my shampoo and will put his face to the ground and try to drink them. He is fascinated by the drain and will spend the majority of the time putting his fingers into the little holes and then pulling them out. Occasionally he will want me to pick him up, which I happily oblige and he wraps his slippery little legs around my waist like a monkey and plays in the streams of water. I think it is a blast and I love my new little shower mate!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

OMG! These are adorable!! He will be mad at you someday for showing the world his cute little bottom, but for now, who cares! What a doll! He is so inquisitive.

Kristin said...

AWESOME!!! that you wrote about and especially that you shared nudey shots... cute little bottom!

Kyli said...

I love his little tooshie!!

Erin Maggie said...

He is SO going to kill you some day!! But I love the photos. So cute!