Monday, January 12, 2009

Walking machine

Cael is turning into a little walking machine. It is hard to capture the actual act of him walking in a picture, but he is getting better with each day. He has started walking now as his primary mode of getting around. Don't get me wrong, he still crawls, but now if he falls down, he pushes back up into a standing position and continues on to his destination. He loves walking, but like most kids, HATES falling. It is painful to watch, but he is making progress and it is so much fun seeing him meeting all of the milestones. Our little boy is growing up.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh!!! When did he take his first steps?? Congrats, he IS growing up!

Jori said...

He has been 'walking' for quite some time, but only lately has he really been using it to get around. I think there is a video on the blog of him taking some steps. So hard to say. I feel like he still isn't 'walking' per say, but is so very very close. I wish I would have recorded his very first steps by himself. Oh well!