Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun with the family

Lately we have been taking a lot of walks up to the park. The weather here has been gorgeous and we feel compelled to take advantage of it while it lasts. Nana accompanied us on the last rendezvous and got to see in person how much Cael really loves going down the slide. We also went on the teeter totter this time, but he didn't seem to care for it much and just kept wanting to get off. The wind picked up and it got really cold so we didn't stay very long, but it was nice to get out and get some fresh air. As usual we took him up there in his wagon although we might have to stop using the it because he usually spends a good portion of the time trying to get out and it just isn't safe. He also likes to test us by standing up in the wagon while it is in motion and then waiting for us to tell him to sit down. He listens and sits down almost immediately after being told, but it isn't too long before he is standing up again. It seems to be a game to him, but not one I like playing given that if he fell out he could get hurt.

2 comments:

Kyli said...

I LOVE this new black layout! And I love seeing my nephew being such a big boy! Those slides seem perfect for his age, big and plastic with deeps sides. I love and miss you guys so much!

Kristin said...

I love the pic of Ryan and Cael where they are looking down and Cael has an amazing smile on his face. Is he laughing or just smiling, either way I LOVE it!