Saturday, January 17, 2009

Daddy is silly

I know I usually talk strictly about Cael on this blog (it is a blog about him after all) and occasionally mention little tidbits about our lives that exist outside of Cael or at least our life that parallels his. Those tidbits usually revolve more around me than they do Ryan strictly because I am the author of the blog. So this post is dedicated to Ryan. My mom (Nana) is in town and we were playing cards this afternoon when Ryan stuck a cut off portion of a chip bag on top of his head. We thought it was pretty funny and found it very difficult to concentrate on playing cards because we were laughing so hard. When I went to take a picture, he immediately pulled off the make shift hat, but we wouldn't let him get away with it and made him put it back on. After all, it was a picture worthy moment and one I really wanted to capture. My hope is that as Cael gets older and starts thinking his parents are the biggest losers on the planet and that we are totally uncool, this post will make him realize he is completely right, but that we are perfectly okay with it. Oh and for those of you who are wondering, yes, Ryan is going to kill me when he finds out I posted these pictures ;)

3 comments:

littlegry said...

I love it!! This won't be the first time he's "killed" over a funny story... You gotta keep it real. :o) I sure miss you guys!

Heather said...

NIICE... As long as Daddy can keep Cael entertained that's all that matters right. Hope you had a great extended weekend. Miss you!

Erin Maggie said...

That is hilarious. I love that you posted these photos and I would kill you as well!! Funny stuff!