Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cael and Nana

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Nana was in town over the weekend. We had fun playing cards playing with Cael and just hanging out and relaxing. Cael wasn't too sure of Nana at first, but he quickly warmed up to her. One of his favorite games to play is catch. Nana was nice enough to take Cael off of our hands for a few minutes and engage him in a game. He is teething (getting in his upper molar) and is going through a 'I want my mommy' phase and he seems to be going through this phase A LOT. For the most part, I love it, but there are times when I just need a break and that was where Nana stepped in. Thank you, Nana. Actually, Ryan and Nana were both great and I appreciate their help and understanding. I honestly couldn't have survived this weekend without them. Naturally anytime there is a reason to take a picture, I have my camera ready and this weekend was no exception!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

He is losing the baby look and starting to look like a little boy more and more every day!!!

Kristin said...

Brooke is right.

Those are pictures you'll value forever! I'm glad you're taking them.