Ryan and I laugh because our son is a boy in almost every sense of the word. At work the other day, someone was telling a funny story about a child at a store with his mom. Suffice it to say the story involved a loudspeaker and a couple of cuss words. Before my co-worker had even finished her story I asked if the child was a boy or a girl and she said that he was a boy. I laughed saying I could definitely see Cael doing something like what this other little boy had done, but not a sweet and innocent little girl..... not at 3 anyway. There destruction seems to come later in life! There is just something about little boys; they are loud, they like playing with balls and they are DESTRUCTIVE and Cael is no exception. For Christmas, Bapa and Gam got him a play center of sorts with balls and music and lights. It was too big to put together while up in Park City so Ryan put it together when we got home. Cael was immediately drawn to it, but not the balls or even the music; he was more interested in crawling over it, under it and around it. We couldn't help but laugh and take pictures, of course!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
The Destructor
Posted by Jori at 1/10/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment