I was at the grocery store the other day and decided to buy Cael some popsicles. He loves the fudge bars that Ryan and I buy so I figured he would love these too. Not to mention, I found mini ones that were the perfect size for his little hands. We gave him his first one and it was hysterical watching him eat it. A couple of times we had to take it from him in order to clean up the drips and he would throw a fit until we finally gave it back. The tantrum is not nearly as cute as it was when he was younger (see Ice cream, Cael screams) and we are working on that, but it was definitely cute watching him eat his very own popsicle that seemed to be designed with him in mind.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Popsicles
Posted by Jori at 1/08/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'd throw a fit to if you took my popsicle away!
I loved that Noah loved popsicles because they were a slightly less unhealthy treat. I did laugh a little that you bought them in the winter. ;)
I LOVE Cael's header!!
LOL! It is kind of funny that I bought them for him during the winter months. Didn't even think about it! Oh well, doesn't seem to bother him :)
Post a Comment