Cael loves bubbles! He loves to play with them, he loves to eat them and he loves to swat at them as they float in the air. Ryan bought him a bubble making gun that blows continuous bubbles by pulling on a trigger (bubbles have advanced quite a bit since we were kids)! We used the bubble gun a couple of times (A LOT) and it is now suffering from over use (as of today it is no longer working) so the other night I created bubbles for Cael to play with the old fashioned way. He chases them, tries to catch them in his mouth and bats at them as they fall to the ground. He is completely mesmerized and it is adorable. Of course once I pulled out the camera to take some pictures, he immediately lost interest, but I captured a couple of pictures that I wanted to share.
Monday, January 26, 2009
BUBBLES!
Posted by Jori at 1/26/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment