Even though it was a bit chilly here today, Ryan and I decided to take a walk around the block (and up to the park) to get out for a bit. The three of us bundled up, put Cael into his wagon from Grandma and Grandpa and off we went. This is the second time we have taken him for a walk in the wagon. The first time, the weather was much nicer and he would stand up and get this goofy grin on his face. It was pretty funny and I was hoping to catch the same expression. I am not sure if it was because of the cold or the amount of clothing he was wearing, but he did not react with the same enthusiasm as he did the first time. Either way, he loves when we take him on a walk and he gets to ride in his wagon. We stopped at the park so Ryan and I could toss around the football and we couldn't help but let Cael take a few turns down the slide (he LOVED it) and also spend some time on the swing. Regardless of the cold, it was nice to get a little fresh air and some exercise.
I love the expression on his face!
True to little boy form, he was eating the mulch at the playground!





3 comments:
It looks like a lot of fun! Good for you on getting out. It's always nice to get out of the house when you can in the winter.
Love seeing Ryan represent in his Husker gear!
I miss you guys so much! It looks like you guys had an adventurous Sunday. Give my nephew a kiss for me!!
Post a Comment