Tuesday, January 27, 2009

'Hi'

Cael still isn't talking, but he is getting really close. He seems to understand the word dog and says it whenever he sees Dodge and Potter (or any other dog or a picture of a dog). He isn't completely enunciating at this point, but we know what he is saying. He also says 'hi'. We aren't sure if he really understands what he is saying, but he says it in the cutest way (not something I can recreate with words) and it is usually accompanied with a wave. So freaking cute!!! I will try to get a video and post it, but for now I just wanted to get it in writing so I didn't forget. 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love it when they start talking. And it just gets better and better (until, I'm sure we'll wish they couldn't talk). But for now, I generally think it's either adorable or hilarious.

Brooke said...

I had a dream last night that Cael started talking and was telling me all sorts of stories! So weird that I just opened your blog when I got to work this morning and read this post!!