I got off of work early on New Year's Eve so I picked up Cael and we had some one on one time before Daddy got home. Never one to pass up an opportunity to capture the moment, I snapped a couple of pictures and thought I would post them.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Mommy and me
Posted by Jori at 12/31/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I like the one where he is looking at you. He is like, "what are you doing, Mommy?"
I think you should post a picture a week and have a caption "contest" where all your readers can write g-rated captions. :)
LOVE them!!! You are so gorgeous!!!!! I actually like the last one. He's looking at the camera curiously, almost like he's ready to say, "Okay, I get it Mom!"
You tell me... you know him better... am I WAY off?
Post a Comment