Saturday, December 13, 2008

So close

Cael is getting so close to walking. With every passing day he takes more steps all by himself and loves it! He is getting so much better at balancing and catching himself before he falls. It is great watching him prepare to walk from one place to the next. He loves having everyone's attention before attempting to walk a long distance, but will fall quickly. However, if you pretend to ignore him, he usually does much better and ends up walking further. It is like he doesn't lose concentration so he can do better when no one is paying attention (or at least pretending not to). I love listening to him giggle once he reaches his final destination and how he turns his little face to ours waiting for us to clap and cheer. 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute! I love how he just tips over... and that smile is to die for... fabulous!

P.S. I also like the new header!

Anonymous said...

One step, two step, three, and soon you'll be walking all by yourself!