The other day, I pulled down the dishwasher door to entertain Cael while I did some tidying up around the house. I was in the living room when I realized that it had become rather quiet all of a sudden. I immediately ran into the kitchen to see what was going on and found him on the door of the dishwasher exploring the dishes and trying to take things out and throw them on the floor. Such a little monkey!! I honestly wish I knew what he was thinking and why he is so fascinated by the dishwasher, the refrigerator, the stairs and pop cans! Either way, it doesn't really matter because even at it's most annoying (when he wanted to play on the stairs and ONLY on the stairs), I love it. I love that he is so curious and intrigued by everything. It reminds me to stop and smell the roses every now and then!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Dishwasher discovery
Posted by Jori at 12/08/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is cute, but beware of what you're allowing. As he gets heavier sitting on the door of the dishwasher will not be something you want to allow, but he'll think it's okay because you allowed it before. I'm speaking from experience... it's a hard lesson. :)
LOL, I know. I snapped the pictures and then started worrying about his weight on the door so I immediately pulled him off!! It is true that you have to be more aware of that stuff as they get older.
Post a Comment