As Cael gets older, he gets more curious about things around him. This has been both a blessing and a curse. A blessing in that he is easier to entertain, but a curse in that he is everywhere and getting into EVERYTHING. The other day Ryan pulled the cushions off of our couch to give Cael his very own little play area. He thought it was great, but what was even more funny is that he didn't seem to have any qualms getting down off the couch.... face first. He also loved sitting there as Ryan bounced him up and down like he was on a trampoline. Probably not good for the couch, but worth it to see Cael's reaction!!

We also have a treadmill down stairs that he loves to crawl all over. I have been wanting to purchase an indoor jungle gym of sorts for Cael, but now I am thinking we are fine just using things we already have. Not to mention, Ryan thinks it is great that we are at least getting some use out of the treadmill (which he didn't want to buy in the first place). LOL!


Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Little monkey
Posted by Jori at 12/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
He is getting so big! I love his curious little personality. I think he is going to be a very inquisitive toddler once he starts talking! Why, mom? Why? Why? What's that? Who's that? :)
Post a Comment