It snowed over the Thanksgiving weekend so we took Cael outside for his first romp in the snow and to try out his new snowsuit from Grandma and Grandpa. Suffice it to say he was not overly pleased about being outside in the cold. We took off one of his gloves so he could feel the snow and he was intrigued, but didn't seem to like the immobility that the bulky snowsuit caused. At one point he fell face first into the cold snow, which might have had something to do with his adverse reaction to being outside. Hopefully as he gets older and starts walking he will enjoy playing outside in the snow as much as Mommy, Daddy and the puppies do!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Winter wonderland
Posted by Jori at 11/30/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cute pics of your little boy in the snow! I'm sorry, but the one of him face down in the snow is just too funny! :)
WAY cute! I loved taking Noah out last year. His reaction was a little better than Cael's though.
I am trying not to laugh, but the one of him face down in the snow is hysterical. It reminds me of a Christmas Story when the little brother can't move his arms and he fell down face first. Too cute!
OKay I can't wait to see this in person in a couple of weeks! Him and V look so much alike it's crazy!
What a cutie! I love the snowsuit it's adorable! The cold weather doesn't seem to faze him in the least so I'm sure he will be your little snow buddie in the future, including skiing with the best of them:)
Post a Comment