Since we will be in Omaha for Cael's birthday, Bapa and I decided it would be easier for him to send a check and then for us to go out and buy something for Cael. We went to Babies R Us on Saturday and picked out a 'push toy' and a snazzy new outfit from Bapa and Kim. We decided instead of going crazy with the money we would deposit the remaining funds into Cael's savings account. Cael was actually wearing his new outfit to open his present, but within five minutes of putting it on, he had spit up all over it (we are gradually introducing him to whole milk and I don't think it agrees with him). Funny baby was more interested in climbing the box like a little monkey than he was about finding out what was inside. Ryan put it together (with Cael's help, of course) and off he went zooming across the carpet and right into the wall. Ahhh, the joys of raising kids :) Hopefully our house will stand up to his destructive tendencies. Thank you to Bapa and Kim. We wish you were going to be in Omaha to help us celebrate, but rest assured we will be thinking about you and can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Monday, November 10, 2008
More presents
Posted by Jori at 11/10/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love how Daddy and Cael are dressed alike:) Super Cute!
I love the photos, especially of him on top of the box with his head on the floor. He's a riot! I didn't notice the matching shirts, but now that I do... very cute!! Happy almost birthday Cael!
I didn't even notice they were drsesed alike until Heather commented. Too funny and very cute :)
I LOVE this!! Cael is such a boy, ready to explore and assemble at the same time. What a cutie, I CANNOT wait until Wed!!!!!
Post a Comment