Ryan was playing with Cael and found a toy that at one point we used on his car seat to keep him entertained. It has a lot of bright colors and and plays music. Cael was showing an interest so Ryan pulled it out in an attempt to keep him from playing with the huge plant in our family room (he loves anything that he isn't supposed to play with). I was busy in the kitchen when Ryan called my name. I looked over to where they were playing and watched as Cael danced and bobbed his little head to the music emanating from the toy. I stood and watched for a few seconds stunned (he looked so grown up) and then grabbed the camera because THIS was something I could not pass up. We have seen him dance before, but never like this. He was really into it and I am here to tell you the kid has moves!! I am just so glad he didn't stop dancing once the camera started rolling, although it had tapered off by the time I actually got the camera. Either way, it is HILARIOUS!!!!!
The teachers in his classroom at daycare play music all day long and they tell me how much he loves to hear a good beat and that he will mimic people as they dance. I think it is great that he loves music, not to mention, it's pretty darn cute watching him show off his new moves.



3 comments:
VERY CUTE!!!
How adorable! I love it. :-)
I love when they start dancing - it's so fun! What a cutie! :)
Post a Comment