Thursday, November 13, 2008

Picture People

We went to Picture People to get a family picture taken since we haven't had one done in years. The cousins are 6 weeks apart and it was so much fun to see them interact now that they are older. The pictures turned out pretty decent and even though they are in proof form I wanted to post them to the blog!! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I think these are adorable... what did you mean you didn't think they turned out that well. I LOVE them. I think my favorite is the picture of you and Ryan and Cael (the first one) or the one of you and Cael. SUPER cute!

Kristin said...

OMG... These look absolutely FABULOUS!!! I LOVE them! I don't have a favorite... they are all great. The kids look so cute together. It's so neat that your families line up... it's so symmetric (which I love)!

Edwards trio said...

Those are so CUTE! I love the one of the two of them. So sweet.

Brooke said...

These look great!! I really do think they turned out well. After what you said about them, I was worried. You have a great looking family!

Rosanne said...

These all look so great! What a good-looking bunch of people. The kids are ADORABLE! How fun that they're so close together in age! :)