At the request of the teachers at daycare, Ryan bought Cael a pair of tennis shoes last week and I have to say that he did a GREAT job picking them out (I was in Scottsdale, AZ for training). Daycare takes the kids outside during the day and since the weather is changing they didn't want his socks getting wet or his feet getting cold; hence the need for shoes. I was a little concerned since he isn't actually walking yet and they can be kind of bulky (and hot), but there was no need to be worried because he LOVES his new shoes. In addition to being the final touch on all of his outifts, they also provide him with a more solid sense of balance and he will now stand unassisted for short periods of time. It is the cutest thing when he realizes that he is standing all by himself. He gets really excited and starts windmilling his arms - up and down, around and around. He usually falls down shortly after the excitement sets in and sometimes there are tears, but for the most part, he just continues doing what he was before he stood up.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Balancing act
Posted by Jori at 11/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is such a big boy! What a sweetheart!! I can't believe how much of the baby face he has lost! You should be so proud of your little one. He is so stinking adorable!
He looks like such a little man!!
Post a Comment