Cael slept for 3.5 hours on Sunday and when I walked into his room to check on him this is the face that greeted me. He has been fighting off a cold for what feels like the last two months so when he sleeps for that long I feel like there is an internal battle going on in his little body and the good side ends up winning. I absolutely LOVE his mood after he gets a lot of sleep. He is the happiest baby and laughs, screams (in a good way) and babbles as though he is telling us it was exactly what he needed and that now he is ready to play!! I also love sneaking upstairs to check on him only to open the door and find him standing up like a big boy with eyes wide open and a big smile on his face as though he has patiently been waiting for me to peek in.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I am ready to play
Posted by Jori at 11/11/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Love this post! SO CUTE and I totally understand!
Oh my goodness, he's so cute! I love these photos!! Great post!
I for one am partial to the double chin in the first picture!!! LOL.
JORI... I LOVE CAEL... :)
Kelly and I vote he's the cutest baby ever! Or should we say little man... We definitely want to visit again soon...
We can stay in your neighbors backyard... :) It looks like he's standing like a true Zikas!
Love the page...
Kimmy & Kelly
Post a Comment