We bought very few things for Aveyn in terms of toys because we already had them for Cael, however, I did indulge and allow myself to register for a purple Bumbo (something girly amongst all the blue). I am so glad I did. From the moment, I opened Aveyn's Bumbo at the baby shower, Cael has been fascinated. When we got home, I pulled his out and now that we are starting to put Aveyn in hers it has been a wonderful thing to have two. When Cael saw Aveyn sitting in hers he pulled his up right in front of her and proceeded to make her laugh with his silly antics. I couldn't quite capture it on camera (she was really laughing), but I think you get the idea!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I LOVE this. Videos really capture the moment. I know it's hard to get them in the exact original context, but this is pretty close. It's so intriguing to see Cael interacting with his baby sister. I love them both so much!!
Post a Comment