Our schedule in the morning usually involves both of us getting up and while Ryan gets Aveyn's bottle ready, I head downstairs to make coffee. I hop in the shower and Ryan feeds Aveyn and gets her ready for the day (on a good morning, Cael is still sleeping). Ryan brings Aveyn into the bathroom and hops into the shower while I blow dry my hair and get ready. Lately, Aveyn has started to show a fear of the hair dryer crying every time I turn it on. In order to allow for the drying of my hair we have been putting her on the bed and turning on Mickey Mouse. I worked so hard to keep Cael from watching TV only to have it become a life saver later on and therefore have not worked nearly as hard with Aveyn (could be I am lazy or just that having two kids means sacrificing certain 'values'). Either way, Mickey Mouse has proved to be a wonderful asset in our family (similar to Curious George when Cael was about 12 months). When Cael wakes up early the two of them sit on Mommy and Daddy's bed and watch Mickey together... makes for a cute picture!



1 comments:
My second child had a different experience too... it's just how it goes. And those really are cute pictures! :0)
Post a Comment