Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Night out with friends

On Saturday night, Ryan and I went out to dinner with some good friends of ours; Seth and Ellen. It was a much needed night out for both Ryan and I as life has been somewhat hectic around our house with a sick baby and a little boy who doesn't want to sleep past 5:00 am. We have been meaning to get together with the two of them for months, but couldn't make it work because of the holidays and four very hectic schedules. Ellen and Seth are expecting their first baby (a girl) in June of this year so we spent a lot of time talking babies, but also managed to squeeze in some normal conversation too (thanks mainly to the boys since I could have talked baby all night).

We went to dinner at Cheddars, which is a new restaurant just up the street from our house. We had good conversation coupled with delicious food and cocktails. It was an early evening, which is completely understandable and probably a blessing in disguise given Cael and Aveyn were up on and off all night long. Either way it was a blast. The four of us always have such a good time and Ryan and I are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their newest addition. I just know that Aveyn and Baby Christofferson are going to be the best of friends!!

Thanks to Seth and Ellen for a great night. Let's do it again soon (and much sooner than 3 months from now)!

0 comments: