Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Play date

Don, Alyssa and Branoch came over on Sunday afternoon so Don could work on his Yukon. The boys did 'boy' stuff in the garage while Alyssa and I watched our little boys really interact for the first time since Branoch was born. He is so stinking cute. It is amazing that he is a now a little boy and walking since last time I saw him he was 10 months old. A lot can change in 3 short months at this age. Cael was intrigued by Branoch, but not overly so. They had the customary disputes over toys and established who 'Mommy' was, but other than that they played well. I actually thought they would interact more, but should have known better as kids this age don't really play together so much as they co-exist side by side. Regardless it was still fun to see and it was great to spend some time with the Sylvester's as it has been entirely too long since the four (seven) of us have hung out together.


0 comments: