Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Twins!

Considering my only experience with kids stems from Cael and Aveyn, I have no idea whether or not all siblings resemble each other as much as the two of them do. Regardless, I can't stop taking pictures of Aveyn and immediately thinking of a similar picture that we took of Cael. I am fairly certain that they are the same age in the pictures (approximately 4.5 months) and I can't get over how much they look alike. They look like twins separated by two years as opposed to two minutes!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! Strikingly similar... my kids don't look alike. Some do, some don't.

Mal said...

Super Cute!!! Anika has the same play thing!

Shannon said...

Hey Jori;
Thanks for posting. I didn't know you had another one. She is gorgeous! It looks like life in Denver is going good for your family. When Steve and I get back from Ethiopia I'll be so busy I wont know what end is up, but I will check back as often as I can and keep in touch!!